What You Will Need:
- Liquid glue
- White paper
- 2 bowls
- Cling wrap
- Black card
- Paint brush
- Pour some liquid glue into a bowl of water. Mix together until it forms a white liquid. If the water isn’t turning white, add more glue until it does.
- Using the other bowl, tip it upside down and cover the base with cling wrap, tucking any excess under the lip of the bowl.
- Carefully tear or cut your white paper into long, thin strips.
- Using the paintbrush, paint the cling wrap on the outside of the bowl with a thick layer of the glue mixture.
- Lay two strips of paper at a time on the bowl, overlapping in the middle and sticking them down to the glue mixture as you go. Once two strips have been glued onto the cling wrap, cover them with more glue mixture. Repeat this until the whole bowl is covered in paper strips.
- Draw two eyes and a mouth on the black card, and carefully cut them out and stick them to the bowl on top of the paper strips with the glue mixture.
- Tuck the ends of the paper strips under the lip of the bowl, then leave to dry.
- Once the paper has dried, lift it off the bowl and remove them cling wrap.