A FANGtastic activity to get your little ones in the spirit of Halloween!
Create your very own spooky bat to decorate your porch!
What You Will Need:
- Toilet roll
- Black tape
- Sparkly cardboard
- Double sided tape
- Wrap the toilet roll with black tape using your scissors to cut the tape after each loop. (You may need a parent to help with this!)
- Using the scissors, cut a set of wings out of the cardboard and secure on the back of the toilet roll using double sided tape. (You may need a parent to help with this!)
- Stick the eyes onto the front of the toilet roll using double sided tape.
- Using the scissors, cut two triangles out of the remaining cardboard and stick to the inside of the toilet roll to form the bat’s horns.
- With your marker, draw a smile under the bat’s eyes!