Test your memory AND your math skills with this fun learning game with Yowie!
What you will need:
- Download and print the math memory game below
- Once you have downloaded and printed the math memory game, cut out each of the pieces around the dotted lines.
- When you have cut out all the pieces, turn them over so the question and answer is hidden. Shuffle the pieces around and then lay them out in rows.
How to play:
- The objective of the game is to collect the most pairs of cards where the equation matches the answer.
- When it’s your turn, turn over two cards. If they match, keep the cards. If they don’t match, you must turn them face down again.
- This is where memory comes into play, as more cards are turned over during the match you might spot an answer to an equation you have seen earlier.
- To match more pairs, try to remember where each card is placed so you can select the correct answer in your next turn!