Create your very own Yowie musical instruments!
What you’ll need:
- 1 x empty Yowie Surprise Inside Capsule
- 2 x disposable spoons (preferably wooden)
- Uncooked Rice
- Colored markers
- Decorate the back of the two spoons with colored markers. Later these will form the handle of your maraca, so get creative with your designs!
- Unwrap your Yowie, enjoy a chocolate treat and take your newest collectible and information leaflet out of the capsule.
- Fill the bottom half of a Surprise Inside capsule with uncooked rice, then close the capsule back together.
- Tape the base of two disposable spoons together, with the front of the spoons facing each other.
- Place the Surprise Inside capsule in between the heads of the two spoons (the part that you would usually scoop food onto), and tape around to hold in place.
- Enjoy your new upcycled musical instrument! What tunes can you shake your new home-made maraca to?