What You Will Need:
- Orange jelly crystals
- Yowie Surprise-Inside chocolate
- Measuring cup
- Edible Halloween decorations of your choice (eg. food coloring gel, sprinkles etc)
Note: The measurements of how much water to use will change depending on what jelly crystals you are using, remember to read the back of the packet for accurate measurements.
- Pour the jelly crystals into a bowl, followed by boiling water (250ml for this packet) and mix until dissolved.
- Pour in cold water (200ml in this case) and stir. Then place the mixture into the fridge.
- Refrigerate for half an hour – long enough for the mixture to go cold, but not long enough for it to begin to set.
- Unwrap a Yowie chocolate and split it in half. Fill each half with the cold jelly mixture. To ensure the Yowie halves don’t tip over, use a small cup or something similar to hold them upright.
- Refrigerate again, until completely set.
- Once the jelly has set, decorate using your edible Halloween decorations!
- Enjoy your delicious Yowie Jelly Halloween Halves!