DIY Wildlife Masks
Come to the wild side, there’s lots to learn and explore. Dress up as a tiger, and let out a big ROAR!
We’ve got a mask for you, waiting to be colored, watch a new world unfold, there is so much to be discovered.
What You Will Need:
- Yowie Mask downloadable
- Colored pencils / crayons
- Pre-Cut Elastic
- Hole puncher
- Download document and print masks. Carefully cut around the edge of the mask, and eyes (you may need a parent to help with this step!).
- Hole punch a single hole in each side of the mask as per the template.
- Color with your friends as a fun party activity.
- Thread elastic through one side and tie a knot. Repeat on the other side.
- Let out your biggest ROAR!