Teachers, plan a goal setting activity by creating a time capsule to open at the end of the school year.
What You Will Need:
- Yowie capsules (one per child)
- Pen or pencil
- Once students have eaten their Yowie, get them to keep their empty capsules to the side.
- Ask your students to write down two goals for the year.
- Next, ask them to fold their pieces of paper, and place them inside their empty Yowie capsules.
- Make sure your students write their names on their capsules. Close their capsules, and place in the jar.
- Close the jar, and open again at the end of the school year to reflect with your class.