What You Will Need:
- 9oz (250g) cream cheese
- 7oz (200g) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp strawberry & cream flavoring
- 4 drops of red food coloring
- food processor
- In the food processor, first combine the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Once smooth, add the flavoring and food coloring, and mix again until combined.
- Open up a Yowie and split in half, removing the collectible from inside.
- Now it’s time to fill your Yowie halves with the cheesecake mixture! Carefully spoon the mixture into each half (being careful to not over fill them).
- Once both halves are full, use the back of the spoon to spread some of the mixture onto the edges of each half. This will help the halves stick back together as the mixture sets.
- Carefully join each half back together, and refrigerate for 6 hours, or until set.
- Give this extra-special dessert to your Valentine, and let them discover your yummy cheesecake surprise inside!
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit content