Get crafty with your Yowie Surprise-Inside capsules and create a pretty rainbow!
What you will need:
- Paint (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple)
- A tray to put your paint on
- Yowie capsules (3)
- A piece of paper
- You will need a color for each line of the rainbow. Either use premixed colors bought from a store or mix them yourself! To mix them yourself, you will first need red, yellow and blue paint. Mix red and yellow to make orange, mix blue and yellow to make green, and mix red and blue to make purple!
- Once you have your colors, pour them separately onto a tray. Be careful not to put them too close together – you don’t want the paint to mix!
- Take apart your 3 Yowie capsules so there are 6 halves. Use one of the halves for each of the paints.
- To paint your rainbow, start by putting the open side of your capsule into the red paint and then stamping the paint onto the paper. Create an arch like a rainbow!
- Repeat with the other colors in this order: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, then purple!