What You Will Need:
- A print out of the downloadable Yowie Math Board Game activity sheet
- Yowie collectibles (to mark the place of each of the players on the board)
- Colored pencils/markers
- a 6-sided dice
- Download and print the Yowie Math Board Game sheet
- Color in the board to make it come to life. Now you’re ready to play!
How to Play:
- Place one Yowie collectible on the ‘Start’ arrow for each person playing. On your turn, roll the dice. The number the dice lands on is the number of squares you move forward.
- Once you have moved to your new square, solve the math equation that is on that tile and say the answer out loud to the other players. If your answer is correct, your collectible stays on the square, if your answer is wrong, your character moves back to the old square you came from.
- If your collectible lands on a ‘Free Pass!’ square, you don’t need to answer an equation…lucky!
- The first person whose collectible makes it to the ‘Finish!’ is the winner!