*Please note that creating crafts with scissors and a hole punch is a great way to practice fine motor skills for older kids, however for the little ones, make sure an adult is present to assist.
What You Will Need:
- A print-out of the downloadable Yowie Party Decorations sheet
- Colored pencils or markers
- Hole punch
- Print the downloadable Yowie Party Decorations sheet.
- Color in your party decorations however you like – make sure you get as creative as possible with it!
- Carefully cut out the two triangle-shaped flags.
- Carefully use the hole punch to create two holes in the top left and right-hand corners of the each triangle.
- Thread your string through each hole in your flags, creating a string of party bunting!
- Print, color and thread as many flags as it takes to create a decoration that is the perfect length for your party!