These name labels are perfect for labeling things that are easily mixed up and lost at kids parties, such as cups and plates!
*Please note that creating crafts with scissors is a great way to practice fine motor skills for older kids, however for the little ones, make sure an adult is present to assist.
What You Will Need:
- A print out of the downloadable “Yowie Name Labels” activity sheet
- Colored pencils/markers
- Sticky tape
- First, decorate your Yowie Name Labels by coloring them in! This can work as a great way for kids to get to know each other at the beginning of the party.
- Then, write your name, or the names of your party guests on each label. Now you can carefully cut them out.
- Now that they are finished, it’s time to stick them to the party cups and plates so that everyone remembers which one is theirs! Sticky tape works best for this.
- Now you’re ready to get this party started! These labels can also be used for anything else you think might get mixed up or lost throughout your party, print off as many as you like!