What You Will Need:
- Empty egg carton
- Empty Yowie capsules
- Seeds of your choice
- Using scissors, carefully cut off the lid of your egg carton, then cut the bottom into a smaller section to hold however many pots you want to make. Young kids should ask an adult for help with this step.
- Fill your egg carton with empty Yowie capsule halves. Each section where an egg would sit should hold one half of a capsule.
- Fill each capsule half almost to the top with soil.
- Place a few seeds of your choice into each capsule half, on top of the soil.
- Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
- Place your capsules in filtered light, water them every few days and watch your seeds grow into seedlings!
- Once your seedlings get bigger, you may need to re-pot them into larger pots.