What You Will Need:
- Empty Yowie capsules
- Blu-tack/adhesive putty
- Googly eyes
- Using your pencil and paper, draw four frog legs. These will need to be big enough to be able to later stick to a Yowie capsule.
- Carefully cut out the legs with scissors. Young kids may need to ask an adult for help with this step.
- Stick a loop of tape to the middle section of the cut-out legs.
- Place a Yowie capsule on top of the loop of tape to stick it to the legs.
- Using blu-tack, stick two eyes to your capsule.
- You now have a new Capsule Creature to play with. Have fun!