What you’ll need:
- Green jelly crystals
- Yowie Surprise Inside chocolate
- Yowie Bites
- Measuring cup
Note: The measurements of how much water to use will change dependant on what jelly crystals you are using, so make sure you read the packet.
- Pour jelly crystals into a bowl, followed by the boiling water and mix until dissolved.
- Pour in the cold water and stir. The place mixture into the fridge.
- Allow half an hour for the mixture to go cold, but not long enough for it to begin to set.
- Unwrap a Yowie Surprise Inside chocolate and split in half. Fill each half with the cold jelly mixture. To ensure the Yowie halves don’t tip over, use a small cup or something similar to hold them upright.
- Refrigerate again, until completely set.
- Once the jelly has set, decorate by making a small cut in the jelly and placing a Yowie Bite into it.
- Enjoy your delicious Yowie choc-jelly pods!